I have taken the decision to move the event due to the adverse weather we have been experiencing. The event will now take place on Saturday 10th March.
VIP Ticket Holders – If you have booked a VIP Ticket please check your email inbox. I have sent you an email with all your options (do check your junk mail if it hasn’t arrived).
LIFESTYLE WORKSHOPS – If you have booked onto a Lifestyle Workshop all the presenters have now been in touch via email with all your options. If you haven’t heard from them, please do get in touch.
Apologies for any inconvenience, but the weather has made it impossible to carry on with tomorrow, but I have very happy to be able to offer an alternative.